National Book Week

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K'Tesh

.....OpenRocket's ..... "Chuck Norris"
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
It's National Book Week.

The rules: grab the nearest book to you, go to page 56, copy the 5th sentence as your status. Do not mention the book. Post the rules as part of your status.

"You could have a rocket-powered dart on your hands if something goes wrong in flight."

I read constantly not just one week a year :) Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn've read it at least 20 times when I was a kid :) Great book!

Already called this one on Facebook. ;)

What edition?

or

You can try to ID this one...

"Then grasp the shroud lines in one hand and the peak of the parachute in the other and pull gently, forming a cone."

I'll give you a hint... The authors wrote the book when they were teens.

Last edited:
I do not book of face, so I will do it here. From the only book I have handy at the moment (a real page turner):

"Despite structural similarity to the Pt(II)-diimine catalysts employed, bidentate pyridine derivatives failed to catalyze the hydroamination of 37 (Table 1-11, entries 17 and 18)."

I'm pretty sure that is 8th edition. I can't find my copy of HBOMR right now, but I'm almost positive it's there. Can someone confirm?

Back