Nat Kinsey

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brent

Reaction score
Does anyone have contact info Nat Kinsey? Is he still cutting fins and rings?

Upscalecnc on here.

*EDIT* It's WingArcher.... -_-

Last edited:
Posting after taking a full SAT practice test isn't the best idea.... -_-

Yes, he's still cutting. PM or email him. He's trying carefully to stay within the TOS here, so that's why you don't see his threads or threads of his work. He's offered up the ransom money to be a paid advertiser, but the owner hasn't made good on the sale (even though others have had their checks cashed and been made vendors since).

I just got some G11 fins from him for a Tomach 2 weeks ago, so I can attest that he's still doing TOP NOTCH work.

I was standing in his shop last Friday. He just invested in a new variable frequency drive and spindle for his his CNC and needs to get a return on his investment, so yes he is still cutting.

You guys forgot to mention he's one of the nicest persons you'll meet in rocketry....
and that he has a thing for rockets stuck in trees :>

You guys forgot to mention he's one of the nicest persons you'll meet in rocketry....
and that he has a thing for rockets stuck in trees :>

The other not so obvious benefit to dealing with Nat for this work is that he gets it, he is not just a guy with a CNC machine. In every case that I have asked Nat to do some work for me, he makes recommendations not just based on technical reasons but specific to the application of rocketry. This is a big benefit from my perspective.

I seem to have developed a thing for getting rockets OUT of trees, yes... They just hang there, taunting... had to figure out a way to stop that. :)

Ordered up some new parts for the CNC router today, looking to make some improvements. I don't run it that much, but at the same time, I've pretty much cooked two PorterCable 892 routers in the past 3 or 4 years. This upgrade should improve pinion gear life in the rotary-to-linear motion part of things and hopefully the cut quality at the same time.

N

Back