Micromeister

Micro Craftman/ClusterNut
TRF Lifetime Supporter
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Next addition to my mini motor fleet.

View attachment 303977
Very Nicely done.
I've always liked the design of the NASA Pegasus, my original was badly damaged by a C6-5 Cato. When I rebuilt the body I decided to add two 13mm motor mounts to the Side motor tubes making the model and Inline 13mm, 18mm 13mm 3-motor cluster. Fly's very nicely on either a single C6-3 now or a C6-5 with 2- A10-0T's in the booster tubes.

I liked flying the model so much when I started downscaling favorite models for Micro Maxx motor power I just had to do a NASA Pegasus. it also flies on either a single MMX-II without extra nose weight or with 3- MMX-II's with nose weight package plugged in. Very KEWL flights.

Both Rocket are still in my flying fleets. Hope you have as much fun flying your 13mm downscale as I've had with both of my NASA Pegasus rockets.

Attachments

chrisudy

Reaction score
Very nice. I've done an upscale to BT70 and have the tubes and cones to do a couple downscales. And a cone to do a 4" upscale... 😁

Charles_McG

Ciderwright
Reaction score
Thanks John. My mother found my original scale in her attic - so I might end up with several one day, also.

I built a 13mm version of the Little Beth X2 - and the NASA Pegasus looks awesomely sci-fi sitting on top of the booster. I'll have to snag a picture tonight.

Chris - I keep an eye out on Hobbylinc for another Mega Der Red Max Mega Sale, since I think it would make a decent base for an upscale. And Definitely Clustered.

Too many projects in line ahead of it, though.

Latest posts