NARCON Report/Review

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ted Cochran

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Greetings,

For those of you that missed NARCON, you missed a lot. I congratulate WOOSH on a wonderful weekend.

You can still get a taste of all the fun we had, because all of the attendees from MASA (NAR #576) wrote up a 15-page roport for the March edition of MASA's newsletter. We managed to have at least some coverage of every event, and of course we had bonus coverage on some of the sessions.

You can download the MASA Planet's NARCON special edition here(1.3Meg pdf file):

https://www.mn-rocketry.net/masa/planetonline.htm

Enjoy!

--tc

Great articles! That's really a top-notch newsletter you guys put out.

Ted always does an execellent job with our section newsletter: the MASA Planet. You guys should check out some of our back issuses. There's a lot of great stuff in there. Keep up the good work Ted! Welcome to the Forum!!

Originally posted by mge55389
You guys should check out some of our back issuses. There's a lot of great stuff in there. Keep up the good work Ted! Welcome to the Forum!!

Thanks Mike.

Right now our photo journalism desk is looking for pictures of a certain MASA member up to his, um, thighs in icy water. Anyone take any pictures?

:)

--tc

My NARCON 2004 pix have been posted in our photo albums area on the FlisKits site at: https://fliskits.com/photo_album/photo_albums.htm

Many thanks to the folks at WOOSH for making this such a great convention. I just wish that my duties didn't prevent me from attending some of the sessions that were going on.

It was a great trip. Great fun meeting up with old and new friends, folks from TRF, signing on new retailers and just having a ball chatting and mingling in the vendor room.

If you've never attended a NARCON (this was my first), make a point to come to next years event. Sure to be a whole heck of a lot of fun!

We have also posted the Tour de Deuce Wisconsin pictures, with links to it from the NARCON photo album and the main page at FlisKits.com

jim

My NARCON 2004 pix have been posted in our photo albums area on the FlisKits site

OK, now I am officially upset that I didn't go. kind of a long haul from California but would have been worth it. I just wonder, how I would have got on the plane with all the loot.

Back