NARCON in 2021

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The latest Sport Rocketry has an ad for a virtual NARCON on January 30 and 31, 2021.
Thank you. Completely missed that when I scanned the current edition.
Bummed of course to hear the news. I thought NARCON was usually later, like March?
For me, I'm going to be looking for live/real events after the first of the year. Well, I hope so.

And, kind of a side note. I hope real conferences, events, and for us, national launches come back quickly. For one reason, things like the airline industry really need it.

Completely missed that when I scanned the current edition.
Actually, I didn't realize I didn't have the most recent edition until I received the Sept/Oct issue yesterday. So, I see the full page ad for NARCON and actually had to laugh when I read it. "Groundbreaking Member involvement opportunity!" in large bold print. And, it says "No need to travel or book a hotel room!" like that's such a good thing. But, all the photos on the page are taken at past live events when people were actually having fun.
They should have included photos of people sitting in front of their computer screens dozing off while watching a Zoom presentation.

Back