EVENT NARCON 2019

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KennB

I-95 Envoy
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Registration for NARCON 2019 is now open! Come to Florida’s Space Coast 01 to 03 March for the National Association of Rocketry's three-day technical conference, to be held at the Radisson Convention Center at the Resort at the Port hotel, near the Cape Canaveral Air Force Station and NASA’s Kennedy Space Center.

Check out the website for the schedule, tours and events. With the 50th anniversary of the Apollo 11 moon landing, there will be an Apollo Saturn Scale Model Contest.

Start making your plans now; rooms are going fast at the host hotel and the others in the immediate area.

All registered and looking forward to visiting Florida's Space Coast once again. Been a few years since I was there last! NARCON is a great opportunity to learn from others.

Bracha and I will be there. The one in Cocoa Beach a few years ago was terrific.

I'm registered now. Time off received, flights, booked, rental acquired, hotel reserved (not the radisson, that's an L motor a night!)

I've registered for NARCON but I haven't booked ahotel yet. I'll probably do that in the next day or three.

In the meantime, does anyone want to share a room to save a few bucks?

Back