Naramlive

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shockwaveriderz

Reaction score
Chris Taylor,Jr. our intrepid rocketry reporter has a website with photos and videos from the currently ongoing NARAM46 in Plains,VA. He posts new photos and videos every night so If you have never been to a NARAM and would like to get an idea for the flavour of one, this is the site to watch all week.

www.naramlive.com

Thanks for the post shockie. I've visitied his site for a few years, and yet I forgot about it :(

Originally posted by shockwaveriderz
Chris Taylor,Jr. our intrepid rocketry reporter has a website with photos and videos from the currently ongoing NARAM46 in Plains,VA. He posts new photos and videos every night so If you have never been to a NARAM and would like to get an idea for the flavour of one, this is the site to watch all week.

www.naramlive.com

THE Plains.

I made it Saturday just as the last bird took off. Most everyone had packed up and left. I stopped by the hotel, but most everyone was elsewhere or something. But that's OK, because I was just there for a couple hours and at least I could say I made it.

Back