NARAM-53 --- EVENT SCHEDULE

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ez2cDave

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
What is the Event Schedule for NARAM-53 ?

Not the scheduled events, but the days and times that all NARAM activities & events will take place . . . Scale & PMC model turn-in, etc, etc, etc.

Dave

What is the Event Schedule for NARAM-53 ?

Not the scheduled events, but the days and times that all NARAM activities & events will take place . . . Scale & PMC model turn-in, etc, etc, etc.

Patience! I'm sure 90% of that won't be planned for a while, although Scale and PMC is traditionally turned in Sunday night.

Well, I've got all the inside info on stuff like the schedule, and can say there is no schedule yet, probably won't worry about that until January or thereabouts. There are several traditional schedule elements that you can count on:

1--craftsmanship and R & D turn-in Sunday night
2--R & D presentations Wed/Thurs PM (Wed=juniors, Thurs=C & T)
3--Friday=craftsmanship flights (probably, though I'm not certain yet it will make sense to fly both on the shortest day, especially with one of them a tracked event)
4--Thurs night=craftsmanship display and model pickup

Evening slate will have the usual auction, town hall, manufacturer forum, probably a mid-week meal out at the field Tues/Wed night

RC glider championships will be Saturday qualifying rounds, Sunday flyoffs.

FAI tryouts for those interested in 2012 will, I believe, be Saturday, though I'm not directly in charge of that and need to coordinate with Tony or John.

--Chan Stevens (NARAM-53 CD)

The reason I was asking is that it is 50 / 50 that I will not be able to attend for the whole week.

I'd like to know what events are on which days, so that I can plan models accordingly.

Is it acceptable to send craftsmanship models ahead with another competitor and have them turn in the models for me ? ( We are not flying as a Team ). If the judges have any "questions", I can answer them as soon as I arrive.

Thanks,

Dave

Back