NAR L2 practice test

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UhClem

Reaction score
I noticed that the NAR L2 practice tests aren't really quite like the real thing in that they include every question. So based on the HTML I found there I created some code to create a practice test with the correct number of questions randomly selected from the pool. A new test is created every time.

If anyone is interested, you can find it here.

(There is a bonus question at the end.)

Just going through this for my own refresher and wondered about this question:
A certified individual wants to purchase a "L" motor reloadable casing at a launch. Which of the following is true?
A. He must use the reload kit on the same day as purchase
B. He does not require an Explosives User's Permit
C. He must pay in advance for the motor purchase
D. He must possess an Explosives User's Permit

If he's buying a "Casing" he doesn't need to do squat. Now if he's buying the reload, that's different, right?
Shouldn't the wording of this be changed? Or is this a trick question?

Adrian

Last edited:
Just going through this for my own refresher and wondered about this question:
A certified individual wants to purchase a "L" motor reloadable casing at a launch. Which of the following is true?
A. He must use the reload kit on the same day as purchase
B. He does not require an Explosives User's Permit
C. He must pay in advance for the motor purchase
D. He must possess an Explosives User's Permit

If he's buying a "Casing" he doesn't need to do squat. Now if he's buying the reload, that's different, right?
Shouldn't the wording of this be changed? Or is this a trick question?

Adrian

I own a 98/6gxl, and I am level 1. Basically the question is finding out whether you know if it is okay or not for that to happen.

I don't think it is a trick question.

B Pick B! You don't need anything, so B is correct. The rest are wrong. Don't over analyze the test. just get thru it.

B Pick B! You don't need anything, so B is correct. The rest are wrong. Don't over analyze the test. just get thru it.

You're right. I was reading too much into it. It's been a long time since I took the test, so I thought I'd see how much I forgot.
On the plus side I got the bonus question correct!

Adrian

Back