NAR HPR Website now updated!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CTulanko

Reaction score
I just wanted to let everyone know that the NAR HPR Website has been updated and most of the changes are now in place. As my last job as Chairman of Sport Services for the NAR, I completed the website updates and HPR Application update and the webmasters have the new pages up and running, however, the new HPR App is in the hands of the Webmasters and it is most likely still in the process of being converted to a PDF before it will be made available.

You will find more direct page links to the information you want and less fluff. The main page has all the links you would normally want to use and the rules have also been updated to incorporate recent changes; these updates should now be better clarified and made more user friendly. In addition, many of the gray areas have been specifically defined. Also, when the new HPR App is released, you will note seperate sections for L1 and L2 certification and there are benefits to this change.

I am officially retired now as your NAR Sport Services Charman, as I have passed the gauntlet to Art Upton and hope you all join me in wishing him all the best in his new position.

Carl Tulanko
L3CC Member

Art Upton? Dear Lord help us all...JUST KIDDING. :D Thanks for updating the site. Now we need someone to update the L2/L3 exams to match the new FAA regs. ;)

-DAllen

not to be too terribly picky about it, but it looks like they printed a medium res gif file to the PDF, instead of just printing to the PDF driver for a more professional presentation.

Back