NAR Educational CD

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steward

Reaction score
I recieved a copy of this new CD-rom in the mail today.

I must admit that at the time of printing, it was most likely up to date with the information that is enclosed, but there are errors.

Please visit our website:

WWW.BIRMINGHAMROCKETBOYS.COM

for the current and up to date information.

Thanks...

Originally posted by Steward
I must admit that at the time of printing, it was most likely up to date with the information that is enclosed, but there are errors.

A limitation of the method, I'm afraid. Teachers report to us they still find the information useful to their rocketry programs.

You're absolutly correct in the limitations, Mr Bundick.

My post was certainly not meant to detract from the project in any way. There is a tremendous amount of information contained
on the disc.

My congradulations to the team that put it together.

In fact, I am currently producing a presentation much like it. Something for our local club, and the teachers that we work with, as we continue to promote the benefits of model rocketry in our school systems. It is difficult at least, to pick and choose from the seemingly never ending amount of materials available.

It's unbelievable... the amount of support given to a single hobby such as ours.

Respectfully,

Steward Jones
WWW.BIRMINGHAMROCKETBOYS.COM

I had ordered the CD and got it about a month later- broken. It was really wierd- the CD was just fractured all over the place as if though someone bent it around a small radius, yet the shipping envelope wasn't too badly bent. Seemed liked it maybe was deep frozen then just smashed. I requested another CD and it too came all busted up.

Finally, I requested another one to be sent at my expense via my FedEx account. The gentleman who was in charge of shipping never got back to me. I eventually met him at NARCON (can't remember his name) and we talked about the shipping problem. Apparently, he was having a problem with a lot of the CD's getting broken in the mail- it might be his local post office. Nonetheless, he never did ship another one to me. He was a really nice guy, but really had a lack of motivation with making sure that educators who requested the CD actually got a usable one.

I beleive we were encouraged to make additional copies for anyone who needs them. I've made at least 100 total copies of versions 1 and 2. I'm out of blank CDs. Need to find a sale....

Latest posts

Back