Name that talk show/host

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chanstevens

Reaction score
A little trivia challenge:

https://www.mentalfloss.com/HDYK/hdyk20/hdyk20_204a.htm

I figured out top center, bottom left and bottom right, but have no idea where the other 3 sets are from. There was a clue that the top right was from a show that ran about 10 years, didn't attract the classiest of guests, and was hosted by someone who's now a judge on a reality show of some sort.

I can identify the upper left and the upper center, and I'm pretty sure about the one in the lower left. That's it, though.

There was a clue that the top right was from a show that ran about 10 years, didn't attract the classiest of guests, and was hosted by someone who's now a judge on a reality show of some sort.
Jerry Springer, maybe?

MarkII

Last edited:
The bottom right is Arsenio Hall. Yes, I'm saddened I know that.... :eek:

Onto round 3! :cool:

My current guesses are left to right, top to bottom:

Tony Danza/Jimmy Fallon/Rikki Jones
John McEnroe/Jenny Jones/Arsenio Hall

I couldn't find a match for Jenny Jones, though, as it looks like she had a bazillion different sets.

The bottom right is Arsenio Hall. Yes, I'm saddened I know that.... :eek:

Onto round 3! :cool:

I found round 3 relatively easy. For a slightly more interesting series of challenges, music-oriented, try naming these album covers. Brutal.

To get to the next level, which is a fun cryptograph with an alien theme to it, all you need to know is that the band name on the album you need to advance is the same as the band in the lower left corner, which is an obvious one, being one of Rolling Stone's top 20 albums of all time.

My current guesses are left to right, top to bottom:

Tony Danza/Jimmy Fallon/Rikki Jones
John McEnroe/Jenny Jones/Arsenio Hall

I couldn't find a match for Jenny Jones, though, as it looks like she had a bazillion different sets.
Gee, for the top middle I would have said Craig Ferguson.

MarkII

And for the lower left, I would have said Charlie Rose.

MarkII

Latest posts

Back