Name my Level 1 Rocket

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dbarrm

Reaction score
Ok guys I have come up with a few names for my L 1 rocket but cant decide which one to use. Im going to leave it up to you all.

Dan

Hmmmmm…cool name, or in good with the little woman…cool name, or in good with the little woman…..hmmmmm. :D Well, I would say for sheer coolness go with Enigma Voyger. :cool: Although it might help to see some pictures…nudge nudge, wink wink, say no more say no more! ;) :D …..Of the rocket of course!! geeeez :rolleyes: :D

The Money Shot?? For a L1 roc?!?!?

You haven't even cracked the wallet yet, much less opened it up! :)

I voted for Enigima only because once you start naming rockets
after SO's, they expect it every time. ;)

GOOD LUCK!

I'd stay away from "The Money Shot" - unless your paint scheme is *very* "unusual."

and make sure to load up LOTS of tracking powder!!!!!!!!!!!!
:eek:

Originally posted by Elapid
and make sure to load up LOTS of tracking powder!!!!!!!!!!!!
:eek:

LOL now thats funny. That wasent what I was thinking of but I see your point.

Dan

Given that you may someday want to get away with a L2 - go ahead and butter up your wife....;)

Originally posted by Hospital_Rocket
Given that you may someday want to get away with a L2 - go ahead and butter up your wife....;)

And hope it flies perfectly!

don't use the wife's name. bad news if it crashes...lol

Originally posted by Loopy
don't use the wife's name. bad news if it crashes...lol

That would be bad but knowing her she would want me to try again so her name sake could do it right. Funny thing is, she likes Enigma Voyageur. :p

Dan

Dude, it's your decision. Personally, since you're flying a scale model of an IRIS rocket, I think it should be named... IRIS. Unoriginal, I know, but ya wouldn't call a Saturn V model <i>Ethel</i>, would you?

Originally posted by graylensman
Dude, it's your decision. Personally, since you're flying a scale model of an IRIS rocket, I think it should be named... IRIS. Unoriginal, I know, but ya wouldn't call a Saturn V model <i>Ethel</i>, would you?

Ethel, I like that. LOL Point taken.

Dan

Well It arrived in the mail today. The box was a little crushed and at first my heart stopped but when I opened it up all was fine. Cant wait to start this build

Dan

Dbarrm,
I'm with graylensman. Iris
The black/white roll pattern paint is an eye catcher.
You won't regret that choice.
I have a scratch 2.6".
One of my favorites.

Back