name change

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relative Dimensions

Reaction score
had to change my screen name because i lost my damn phone and i lost everything on it,all my starred contacts and all of my emails.google wouldn't let me use my old email address so i had to change it.I'm not too fond of google right now let me tell you. but anyway, i'm looking toget as much information on old out of production kits as i can find, particualy Centuri and Flight Systems.Can anybody help me out with that?

lots of us can help. A lot of information can be gleaned from ninfinger.org/rockets and spacemodeling.org/jimz .

bummer having to lose all that information. :eek:
Yeah, I had a couple of hundred starred contacts that I wanted to keep but since Google wouldn't let me back in I had to change my e- mail address.I was on a computer for four hours but if you can't remember a password you're sol, and I had forgotten that I didn't save my passwords so right there I was done.One giant pain in the you know what.But I'm probably not the only one who had to deal with this.Perfect flying weather here in the Wyoming Valley ,but I don't have anything built yet so I can't be doing that.I've got a lot of catching up to do.

Back