MythBusters Host passes

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm Stunned beyond words...

I Loved Mythbusters, and I really enjoyed his contrubitions to everything he was involved with.

Rest In Peace Grant!
God Bless!

So sorry to hear of his passing. I always enjoyed watching him. He was the smart one on the B team.

Not to make light of his death, but I always assumed Tory would be the first to die.

Never expected to see this. He was so young. He was fantastic as Sulu in "Star Trek Continues."

RIP. Mythbusters was a big part of my childhood and a major reason why I ended up pursuing engineering. Adam was my favorite host, but Grant was a close second. I had the honor of briefly meeting him at a Maker's Faire. I wish peace for his friends and family. He will be missed.

Has anyone seen any confirmation of the rumor (mentioned by someone earlier) that his passing was caused by an aneurysm?

Thanks folks. I have a relative that is a brain aneurysm survivor. I wanted to have a link to send to her. As it turns out, she hadn't seen it yet.

Again, thanks.

Last edited:
Back