My Version: DBGM

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

markschnell

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Der Big Green Mandalorian. Last I checked Stickershock didn't have a Mandalorian version for DBRM so I'm doing my own. I bought the vinyl stickers from Etsy and a few from eBay. I still have to paint the black band at the top of the body tube and I'll be putting it all together. I did buy some screw heads from Stickershock so I'll add those at the top of the black band. Maybe someday I'll make up a decal with Jawas, a Krayt Dragon, a mudhorn, etc. to add. I've got the bigger decals covered, I just don't the small types. I made the fins thicker, added a little extra weight in the nosecone and used Rocketpoxy for the first time. I liked it, btw, but it is a bit of a pain in the butt to work with. Finished pics coming in a few days. Need to let the green paint dry one more day, at least, before painting the black.

IMG_4874.jpeg

I always build my Max's stock, but this one is the best alternate scheme I've seen!

The new decals look good. If you want one more, you could use the skull of the mighty Mythasaur.
7B9DECE1-C5BE-4A8D-ABC6-B3EFC2D9D9E7.png

Back