My Rocketry Database

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blakbird

Reaction score
Hi Everyone.

This is my first post. It was suggested to me that I come check out this forum, which so far seems to be packed with great information.

My name is Eric Albrecht and I've inadvertently become a BAR as of early spring this year. I've attended every launch I could find in the area, read this forum for months, read hundreds of reviews on EMRR, and have purchased, built, and flown dozens of rockets.

I don't know if anyone is interested in this sort of thing, but for my own amusement I've put together a database of all the rockets I've built to date. I've also put up about a hundred photos and videos. The site itself is plain, as so far my goal has been to get the images up quickly. I'll make it pretty later. Anyone is welcome to take a look and tell me what they think! Even constructive negative comments are welcome.

https://www.e2scopes.com/rockets/

Though I don't expect it to be a problem, I do have limited bandwidth on my server, so I may have to cut this section off if it gets out of hand. But I have many Gb to go before that happens.

You'll need Quicktime to view the videos. I've heard rumors that some folks don't have Quicktime, but honestly I can't see how this is possible. If you don't have Quicktime, may God have mercy on your soul.

You were at mansfield? cool. I don't remember seeing you there from your pic.. Nice launch, albeit windy...

welcome !
thats a very impressive fleet for the short time as a BAR..
nice work!

Eric,

Welcome to the forum!

I've inadvertently become a BAR

Good one Eric, that's like inadvertently becoming a drug addict!:D

Nice fleet too...keep 'em coming!

sandman

Back