My new patriotic Deuce's Wild

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KevinK

Reaction score
Here are some pics of my new patriotic themed Deuce's Wild...

It even has 13 stripes and 50 stars just like the flag...

Very, very cool...I just built mine last night, now thinking of a good scheme. Yours looks great!!

Thanks for the compliments, guys. First I painted the whole thing white, then I masked off and painted the stripes. After that I masked the stars. I used the little sticker stars that teachers use for well done school assignments, which can be found in office supply stores. I used 2 stars stacked on top of each other, then sprayed those with clear coat, then sprayed the blue area. Even after stacking the stars, I still had some bleed through though.

Looks great!

I keep kicking myself for not finding the time to get some of these pictures posted on our site! Would make a great photo album!

Do I have permission to swipe these for such an album? Credit given of course :)

jim

Originally posted by jflis
Looks great!

I keep kicking myself for not finding the time to get some of these pictures posted on our site! Would make a great photo album!

Do I have permission to swipe these for such an album? Credit given of course :)

jim

Absolutely! If you would like, just let me know and I can e-mail you the higher res pics instead of the low res pics shown here.

Back