My Modern "Cool and Really Cool Flights"

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UPscaler

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
For the past few years, a big hit on my YouTube channel has been a compilation of the failures from launches I attended that year. So, I thought I might share it here and let everyone in on the fun who isn't already! Below is part 1 with part 2 dropping tomorrow morning. (I'll post that one here, too.)

I started filming this type of content because I grew up with Rockets Magazine videos. Only the previews, though, as I didn't have money to buy the DVDs. In light of that, I aim to make all of my content available for free. Thankfully, I do see SOME return from YouTube ads and the incredibly generous folks who support me via purchasing merch and on Patreon!

To my surprise, the channel really hit the ground running in 2020 and I just achieved a new milestone of 12,000 subscribers. While that's not a lot in YouTube land, it's pretty crazy to think about. That'll fill a lot of small sports arenas!

My goal is to hit 50,000 subscribers by the end of 2023. So, if you haven't subscribed already, I'd really appreciate it! I've got lots of cool launch videos and personal projects coming up in 2023 and more channel growth will ensure that the projects get bigger, faster, and fly higher!

Thanks, everyone! Here's to a fantastic 2023!

Braden

Back