My journey with the E.A.T. Lambda Shuttle

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jason, one word.....SWEET!!!

I gotta get myself motivated, but am winding down a bit from my last intense building spree. Soon, real soon!

Carl

EMRR:

Sorry I don't have time to insert the actual thread links, but go to the EVENTS section, and the July Whitakers Report (not The Real July Whitakers), and for a pic of Jase's Lambda on the pad go to Jase's "Here's the pics" post, and I think the Lambda is on the second page of his pics. A couple of pages later he tried to get the Lambda lifting off, but all he caught was the smoke trail.

The video is farther down in the posts. Look for the eugenefl post titled "Pics and movies". He has the Lambda video labeled so you can find it pretty easily.

Gotta run.

- Ken

Excellent. I heard what I wanted to in the video and the flight looked normal (from what I could see). The reaction was what is encouraging. Wows and Neat! That is what I believe is the main attraction to this kit!

Thanks for sharing!!!!

Nick

Nick, when you first mentioned that the rocket flies to about 75 feet then goes horizontal, I thought to myself that something is definitely wrong with the design. When I actually saw it fly, it almost looked like it was intentional, and not a flaw at all. It is quite unique in that everyone was impressed in the course it took. Some rockets OTOH, go horizontal in an unstable manner and just don't look right.

We're all thoroughly impressed. I can't wait to get started on mine.

Back