My Hostile Posts -

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PayLoad

I don't do spirals
Reaction score
I have had a posts removed, and have been warned for making hostile posts. I cannot for the life of me understand this, as I've, well, never felt hostile.

Please, however, accept this as my apology if you felt anything I have said in the past was hostile. I love and enjoy this forum. I'd like to think that I contribute in some small manner to it all. To anyone I have offended, I sincerely apologize.

Now go out & buy a set

If I had to guess, I’d imagine it’s your constant references to “the vendor who shall not be named”.............but I’m just guessing

My statement "If a product is not in stock, it does not exist" obviously upset some vendors, vendors both of which I have purchased from and love their product, is the statement that caused issues. I'm sorry, I apologize, please sell stuff you do not have or stuff that is "coming soon".

I'm not going back and reviewing your posts and I don't know if you're guilty of this, so please don't take this as an accusation.
Now go out & buy a set
I wonder if it's things like that. You were obviously saying it tongue in cheek here, yet at other times it's not so easy to tell, especially in a medium with no facial, tonal, or body language.

Again, I don't know if you're guilty of that. Some people are. It's something to be careful of.

I appreaciate the intoflection. It is tough to read tongue and cheek vs. old crumugeon. I resemble the latter. One the forum, we need to do more to attrack new fliers and avoid attacking.

I honestly think many of the complaintants are overly sensative.

Back