My gear is now on eBay

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Astro-Baby

Reaction score
As you know I am quitting the hobby - I just lack time and the space. I totally enjoyed the challenges and it was fun teaching my kids about basic building skills, rocketry, SAFETY and risk awareness. My launch controller project taught them elementary electronics but the kids have grown up now, I just lack the time to keep at it so its time to pass over and move on pastures new, new challenges and new things.

Anyway the gear is now up on eBay if anyone wants it. I did have a mad idea about firing them all off over water and not bothering to recover them for one last farewell flight but it's better that someone makes use of the ready to fly birds and the supplies and maybe has fun with their kids - its also more responsible.

Anyway if anyone is interested they are on eBay at https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/165333818506

As you know I am quitting the hobby - I just lack time and the space. I totally enjoyed the challenges and it was fun teaching my kids about basic building skills, rocketry, SAFETY and risk awareness. My launch controller project taught them elementary electronics but the kids have grown up now, I just lack the time to keep at it so its time to pass over and move on pastures new, new challenges and new things.

Anyway the gear is now up on eBay if anyone wants it. I did have a mad idea about firing them all off over water and not bothering to recover them for one last farewell flight but it's better that someone makes use of the ready to fly birds and the supplies and maybe has fun with their kids - its also more responsible.

Anyway if anyone is interested they are on eBay at https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/165333818506
Just keep the stuff. You will be back.

Unless you’re in your 70’s, you will be back.

Well all the gear was sold two weeks ago - the whole lot for £50 so thats that.

I'd like to think I will be back to it at some point but at my age thats unlikely -I am quite a bit older than people may think.

Anyway thank you all for being lovely people and for all the help thats been given to me when on this forum.

So long - and thanks for all the fish :)

Thanks for the time with us. you should still have my email addy. Drop a line every once in a while. Best of wishes in your future endeavours. I hope your sons stay safe during these troubles. Peace in your head, heart, and hearth.

Back