My first review on EMRR!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aron Sanford

Reaction score
I just saw my first review on EMRR! Been a bar for a few years, but this is cool! I will be doing another one soon. The review on now is of a Rocketpad: LACROSSE XM4 kit.
Aron

Originally posted by Aron Sanford
I just saw my first review on EMRR! Been a bar for a few years, but this is cool! I will be doing another one soon. The review on now is of a Rocketpad: LACROSSE XM4 kit.
Aron

Nice job on the review. It was one of the first that I looked at. Nice job on the Lacrosse too, was that a nose weight I saw on the base of the cone? Was it installed when you got the kit?

Hi!
Thanks for the kind words!
Yes, the kit came with the nose weight pre-installed. It had a large screw eye glued in to hold in the washer weights. The washers were also gluded to the balsa; looked like CA glue to me.
Aron

I understand that most, if not all, of Rocket Pad kits come with the motor mount already built. Is this something that people like? I

HI every one!
There was only ONE Rocketpad kit with the motor mount pre-built(LARK). This is not the case any more. Now you have to assemble the motor mount on the LARK like on ALL Rocketpad kits. At the time of the first Larks, the centering rings were not that easy to assemble; but we have since changed the rings. We had thought people would have a problem getting the tubes in the centering rings(they could tear) Our new rings are of a higher quallity!
Thanks!
Hobbyman for Rocketpad Kits. [email protected]

Originally posted by Hobbyman
HI every one!
There was only ONE Rocketpad kit with the motor mount pre-built(LARK). This is not the case any more. Now you have to assemble the motor mount on the LARK like on ALL Rocketpad kits. At the time of the first Larks, the centering rings were not that easy to assemble; but we have since changed the rings. We had thought people would have a problem getting the tubes in the centering rings(they could tear) Our new rings are of a higher quallity!
Thanks!
Hobbyman for Rocketpad Kits. [email protected]

Hey there!!!:D

Latest posts

Back