After 5 years of flying mid and high power I finally had my first CATO last week end. Of course it happened on the first flight of a new design that I finished just a few days earlier. It was a experimental design whose goal was to try to maximize the whistling sound of a high power launch. I used a 29 mm H250 mojave green purchased within the last month (I have another one still in the package that I will examine). I built the motor the night before and there were no particular issues. The grains were not too tight and it assembled without any unusual trouble. Upon launch the motor had a side burn thru the side of case just under the seal disk. It cleared the launch pad and finally set off the ejection charge after an interesting semi hover.