my cluttered desk

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob Fisher

Reaction score
Just a pic of my rocketry work area..........lets see some of yours.

I like the flame decals on the Fat Boy. I put similar, if not identical, decals on the Baby Bertha I just finished. :)

Mine isnt that cluttered but ill post some pics later.
-Karl

mine is nasty, and the worst part is, the desk is covered with years of CA, Elmers, Epoxy, Bondo, and so on so there is a chunky textured layer.

It is kinda cool though, there is a spot on my floor that is covered with epoxy from fiberglassing so the floor looks like it has glass on it.

I have a messy work area also. I build and also store my rockets in my bedroom which happens to look like a fireworks factory since I've built so many over the years.

Ryan S, if you thought your desk was bad, mine is about 10 times worse:D

LOL I dont kknow....the whole area is a mess, its actually becoming a problem because the furnace is sucking up dust. We should have a contest; who has the messiest desk. ;)

this thread came up awhile ago...

mine... well... take that desk... and chuck all the stuff on the floor... then cover the floor of a room with it so you cant walk in it... yah...

I'd need a fish-eye to capture all the junk in my room... i don't even want to talk about it... LOL

I used to have a gag gift I'd give to people like me... It was a ruler used to locate *stuff* on your desk... Instead of inches, it measured off days in a logarithmic scale...

If you're looking for something from a week ago, just dip the ruler in to the 7 day mark, reach in and there it is... LOL

Back