My camera has died

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jetra2

Reaction score
As you can tell, my camera has died! :mad: :mad: :(

I think that the digital-thingamagiggy the makes it go SNAP has died, so we have to send it to Sony to get it fixed or replaced. Truthfully, I'm hoping they'll say they can't fix it, and they don't make this model anymore and will have to send us a newer equivalent. :D :D :kill:

So, I'll not be able to post pix for at least the good ol' "4 to 6 weeks!" Darn. :(

Sorry....

Jason

How do you expect us to keep track of your progress on the Big Daddys and the quicktube rocket!? Do your realize what your *DOING* to us!?:D ;) :kill: :eek:

Sorry to hear about the camera.... 4-6 weeks... Ouch... That hurts. Do you have one of those ancient peices of technology that use film to record images?:D ;) :eek: It makes me shudder to mention it, but it might do some good.... It takes a week or two to finish up the roll and get your pics developed, but it will still be better than NOTHING (maybe)....:p Good luck! I hope you get teh newest equivelant possilble! :)

Originally posted by jetra2

I think that the digital-thingamagiggy the makes it go SNAP has died, so we have to send it to Sony to get it fixed or replaced.
Jason

hehe.....my aiptek 1.3Mp pencam didn't survive ballistic flight from 4000+ feet on a modified starburst. I had just a few more things wrong than a shutter :). Needless to say, aiptek never gave me a replacement...so I bought another one!

I wish I still had the pieces, they would make an awesome photo!

p.s. My SD card, more expensive than the camera itself, somehow survived the crash. Everything else was in about 100 pieces.

Originally posted by jetra2

I think that the digital-thingamagiggy the makes it go SNAP

Lordy! I *do* so love this high-tech technical jargon!

:D

now, I've heard of a Thing-a-ma-dohickey, thing-a-ma-bob and thing-a-ma-jig, but just what IS a "thingamagiggy".......????? LOL

Oh, is it that thing near the finikin pin or that other thing along side the kinuten valve??

Back