MWP registrations to close Fri, Oct 23rd at midnight

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stable1

Reaction score
Registration for MWP 18 will close on Friday, Oct 23 at midnight. This will allow us enough time to get all the printing done before the launch. You can still sign-up at the launch but prices will be higher

RandyL

Just a Reminder -- 5 days till pre-registration closes. After Fri. at midnight, you will need to register at the field

RandyL

Gee, is that tonight???
Ya'll better be signed up...
If not, you'll need cash and correct change only to pay at the field.
Hope to see you there.

Can y'all (Wildman/QCRC) post a printable flight card - I'll use my hotel facilities tonight to build them in advance. BTW, Friday looks as perfect weather wise as the upper Midwest ever gets. I grew up in OK and it is windier here than there o_O

Cheers / Robert

Can y'all (Wildman/QCRC) post a printable flight card - I'll use my hotel facilities tonight to build them in advance. BTW, Friday looks as perfect weather wise as the upper Midwest ever gets. I grew up in OK and it is windier here than there o_O

Cheers / Robert

Here are flight cards.

Attachments

• img049.pdf
    460.7 KB · Views: 13
Parking will be in the bean field to the north of the corn field we normally park. North of the corncrib/ club container area. If unsure, ask.
Also field entrance is directly north of the dumpster.

Back