EVENT MWP 18 Registration is Open

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, sounds like MWP will be lit - wish I could be there, but I have more exciting things to look forward to. We have our first child due in just two weeks from now, so I will be very busy with that.

Maybe MWP 2021... :)
Early congrats! New life is so way cool...

Registered and submitted via Google form. What is next step and how do you schedule launches with site down?

Cheers / Robert
I have sent you a PayPal invoice to receive your payment. That's it. When you get to the field, stop at the registration trailer and they will have your badge and what ever other merchandise you ordered.

I registered on line but have not yet received a PayPal invoice...

I registered on line but have not yet received a PayPal invoice...
I don't see your name on the registration list. Please fill out the google form again and hit submit to enter it. If you still are having trouble, call the number on the MWP website and we'll get your info over the phone

Will we be paying Club membership at the field this year?
Its not on the registration this year.

Thinking of making my first trip to MWP, I was wondering what the parking is like? I would like to bring a camper and camp on site, if that is not possible I can tow back to town for the evening.

Thanks

Thinking of making my first trip to MWP, I was wondering what the parking is like? I would like to bring a camper and camp on site, if that is not possible I can tow back to town for the evening.
Thanks
Simple. If the weather is cooperative in advance of the launch (meaning not a ton of rain in the days leading up to the launch), most vehicles would be parked in the fields. If there is a likelihood that vehicles will get stuck in the fields, parking will be on one side of the main road only. The parking situation is typically a game time decision and can change based on weather.

Since 2020 has been a bit of a dumpster fire thus far, I would assume the worst and hope for the best!

I don't see your name on the registration list. Please fill out the google form again and hit submit to enter it. If you still are having trouble, call the number on the MWP website and we'll get your info over the phone

All good. Invoice are civet and paid. Thanks!

So, 23 days until MWP gnome launch, and my gnome is still laying on my bench...
However, there is good news. I got the top end recovery gear installed into the gnome, and it should work.
I drilled the base of the gnome and found it's pretty hollow. So an order of foam from WM is on it's way to reinforce the bugger.
Maybe I'll encase the sucker in foam too... 😲
Nah, that'd be too heavy, or would it... 🤔🤔
The good news is that the sniper monkeys are crappy shots and will probably miss the gnome during launch. ;)

Since you all are being quiet...
Finished the gnome/unicorn nose cone last night. Got the coupler attached and drilled for sharp pins. Got the recovery mostly figured out. Now to do a all up assembly and a quick and dirty sim to see where I’m at. Sorry, no pictures yet...

Since you all are being quiet...
Finished the gnome/unicorn nose cone last night. Got the coupler attached and drilled for sharp pins. Got the recovery mostly figured out. Now to do a all up assembly and a quick and dirty sim to see where I’m at. Sorry, no pictures yet...
Well you are ahead of me .

some good news for MWP 2020
We will have a taco trailer on Friday for lunch
The Princeton Boy Scouts will be cooking lunch Saturday
The Princeton Cub scouts will be cooking lunch Sunday
There will be a Banquet on Saturday night this year it will be at Wildman’s place .you will need to bring you own chair ,table. Drinks

More good news the Raffle is starting to shape up also.
We have commitments from the following.
Loc Precsion
Mac Performance
One Bad Hawk
Aerotech
Cesaroni
Photo’s by Nadine
Top Flight
Altus Metrum
Rocketpoxy
We want to thank all of them for donating in these rough times .

Last edited:
CAN I SELL SOME JEWLERY - at my table at MWP?

Just want to be sure it's not gonna cause any problems if I sell some stuff at my table during MWP. I started a little business this summer and I would like to offer some jewelry and stuff for sale - NOT trying to compete with Wildman etc. :cool:

ALSO I have a few new in the package Estes rocket kits I would like to donate for the raffle - if that would be OK...

IMG_20201015_122709.jpg

Back