• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MWP 14 YARD SALE

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GRIFFIN

Reaction score
SELLING A FEW ROCKETS FOR A FRIEND. THESE ARE ALL FOR DELIVERY AT MIDWEST POWER ONLY. IF THEY DON'T SELL THERE, OFFERS TO SHIP WILL BE ENTERTAINED. THIS THREAD WILL BE UPDATED WITH ADDITIONAL ITEMS AS THEY BECOME AVAILABLE AND I WILL DO MY BEST TO REPLY TO ALL QUESTIONS. AGAIN, CHECK BACK LATER TO SEE IF ANY NEW ITEMS HAVE BEEN ADDED.

3” DARKSTAR ***SOLD***

· ALL PARTS INCLUDED
· TAILCONE RETAINER (BLACK)
· FWFG NOSE CONE (COUPLER NOT GLUED IN PLACE)
· MOTORMOUNT ASSEMBLED BUT NOT GLUED IN PLACE (CENTERING RINGS TACKED)

3” SHREDDER $100

· ALL PARTS INCLUDED
· AEROPACK STANDARD RETAINER
· BUILT AND FLOWN ONCE
· AV-BAY UNASSEMBLED
· FWFG NOSE WITH COUPLER GLUED ON PLACE

2.6” V-2 $50

· NIB UNOPENED

WILDMAN SPORT ***SOLD***

· NIB UNOPENED
· 29MM MOUNT

5” JART $200

· 75% BUILT
· EXTERNAL FILLETS NOT DONE
· INCLUDES DO-NUT AV-BAY (UNBUILT)
· INCLUDES EXTENDED PAYLOAD SECTION
· AEROPACK RETAINER
· 54MM MOUNT

5” SUPER JART $150

· UNBUILT AND COMPLETE
· 75MM MOTOR MOUNT
· FWFG NOSE WITH UN GLUED COUPLER
· FIN SLOTS CUT ALL THE WAY TO THE BACK FOR BUILDING THE FIN CAN OUT OF THE ROCKET)

WARRIOR JR. $100

· 90% BUILT
· AEROPACK RETAINER
· 38MM MOUNT
· NEEDS EXTERNAL FILLETS
· AV-BAY COMPLETE AND UNASSEMBLED

CTI 75 6XL MOTOR HARDWARE NEW AND NEVER FIRED (GEN1) $375

PICTURES WILL BE AVAILABLE IF NEEDED.

Last edited:
LOL!!

He has one of those.

It's in the "keep" pile (equally as big of a pile)

SELLING A FEW ROCKETS FOR A FRIEND. THESE ARE ALL FOR DELIVERY AT MIDWEST POWER ONLY. IF THEY DON'T SELL THERE, OFFERS TO SHIP WILL BE ENTERTAINED. THIS THREAD WILL BE UPDATED WITH ADDITIONAL ITEMS AS THEY BECOME AVAILABLE AND I WILL DO MY BEST TO REPLY TO ALL QUESTIONS. AGAIN, CHECK BACK LATER TO SEE IF ANY NEW ITEMS HAVE BEEN ADDED.

3” DARKSTAR $100

· ALL PARTS INCLUDED
· TAILCONE RETAINER (BLACK)
· FWFG NOSE CONE (COUPLER NOT GLUED IN PLACE)
· MOTORMOUNT ASSEMBLED BUT NOT GLUED IN PLACE (CENTERING RINGS TACKED)

I've been looking for a deal like this. I'll take this one of your hands, this'll make a good L2 project for me over the winter.

cheers - mark

Jason, I'll take the 3" darkstar, PM me if you want paid ahead of time or at MWP

I've been looking for a deal like this. I'll take this one of your hands, this'll make a good L2 project for me over the winter.

cheers - mark

Mark,

Are you attending MWP?
If not. This is a pick up only sale and Nick gets this one.

Just got that. Sounds good.

Nick, what's your second pick?

How about a 5" Jart??

Nope not me. I sell my own stuff. When I sell... OK, IF I sell... :facepalm:

Adrian, you aren't filing any of us. We all know you are deep into the planning stages for your MWP18 sale in 2020. But as we all know, like your builds, takes a while for you to cross the goal line.

Adrian and Dixie,

What can I put you down for?

:rofl:

The Dark Star was tempting, but it went quick. But still, no business looking. Even after selling 50 or 60 the past 3 or 4 years I still have 50+ HPR kits stashed (well maybe 45 since I've built 6 for MWP).

Dibs on the Wildman Sport. Been looking for something to put a J350 in... :)

Sounds good. I'll put you down for it. Just so you know though, this is the wild man sport, not the Wildman Junior. It will require motor mount up sizing to allow J350.

Sounds good. I'll put you down for it. Just so you know though, this is the wild man sport, not the Wildman Junior. It will require motor mount up sizing to allow J350.

:dark: Oh, I know..... :dark:

I like how you think......but I recommend building it so it can fly on a K550!!

......and drag race mine!!

:dark:

Haha baby steps... I have more J's than K's.

I guess I need to call the Wildman for a coupler and a deployment bay...

This should be sick!

-Mike

---Bump--

Running out of time. Don't plan on bringing everything to the launch. Get the deals before someone else does

Truck is getting packed. Last chance, don't be offended to make an offer on something.

Especially the CTI 6XL HARDWARE

Back