MWP 14 Registration is Now Open!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stable1

Reaction score
MWP 14 Registration in Finally Open!!

MWP13_Shirt.PNG
After A long weekend fighting with the eCommerce system on the new web site, it's finally ready. Therefore, registration is officially open. (Even though a couple of you snuck in early) :surprised:

If anyone runs into issues, please let me know at: [email protected]

RandyL

PS. I already fixed the issue with the TRA & NAR numbers

That's the first rocket shirt I've ever seen that made me want to turn up the volume on my hi-fi.

......and not the year 2017. Actually Midwest Power 2017.....we are currently on 14, that should give you just enough time.

LOL... Youse guyze all missed your callings as comedians... Maybe for MWP after the banquet, we should have an open mic for standup... :eyeroll:

Adrian

Last edited:
LOL... Youse guyze all missed your callings as comedians... Maybe for MWP after the banquet, we should have an open mic for standup... :eyeroll:

Adrian

That's not a bad idea... I've got some poetry that needs an audience...

Registered and building, now to secure motors, that's another matter

Can't believe it's getting that time of year again. The year sure flew by, ready to fly some rockets

Hey, don't correct Sather... That's probably the only way I'll beat him in the drag race...

Adrian

You might beat him in the drag race, but we all know that I'm winning the drag race overall... First Demon 98 is the best Demon 98...

Back