Mutant Daddy

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greenrocketfish

Reaction score
Just purchased a Mercury Mutant Daddy. Did alot of research, or at least as much as I could find. EMRR's reviews sounded good. Has anyone put together and flown one of these? Looks to be a fun rocket!
Thanks, Lee :)

Just purchased a Mercury Mutant Daddy. Did alot of research, or at least as much as I could find. EMRR's reviews sounded good. Has anyone put together and flown one of these? Looks to be a fun rocket!
Thanks, Lee :)

Wow! I had never seen that before, the name made me want to know more!

from the review it looks like an awesome kit everything the big daddy needs to be a great mid power flier! Keep us informed!

Will Do! New to this site and hobby. Will let you know how it turns out. They also have a diagram on there website showing how to build an inexspensive launchpad. :pop:

I built one! It is a fun build and a great flier..You will be pleased with it I am sure!

MutantDaddy003.jpg

It's the same as the Mercury Invader save for the dual parachutes & different fins. A great small field flier on single D12's and also flies AWESOME on dual & triple D12's & E9's.

KatsMeow2.jpg

^hey man lol thanks for stepping up I am str8 busy all tha time..but now u have made me look like a FOOL! i tell you

okay okay today tonight I promise my busy ass is gonna give yall the greatness..

but for real props maine you did a good dead

Why am I reminded of the Jive talker in the movie, "Airplane"? Translation anyone?

Lay 'em down an smack um jack um. Col got to be!

rocketman said:
Prize to anyone who can tell me what this means!

It means "Hey, why don't you click on the spam link in my signature?!". Now what's my prize? ;)

Post deleted, spammer banned. :bangpan:

Phil

SSoooo, inquiring minds want to know....
Did you ever build your Mutant Daddy.

I gave one of these kits to my sons classmate as a b-day present.
I saw it a couple weeks later after he & his dad glued & stapled the shock cord attachment about 1" below the top of the body tube. The nose cone had to be forced on & deformed the body tube.

Looked like a cool kit at the time.

Back