"Must Have been a Rocketeer"Any more??

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocketman 13

Reaction score
Hey I really liked those pictures you guys posted and so did my teacher an x-Navy guy.If you got any more picture please post them here.Especially one envoling the Marines he seems to like them a lot. Also I don't know if you supposed to post you Birthday or not but mine was on April, 3 and now I am 14 and I have only 4 more years until I can get certified for level 1 then I hope to at least to get to L2. Thanks Rocketman 13 or should it be 14???

Better late than never, so hope you had great B-day!
Enjoy 'em while you can, because before long you will be like me with #51 creeping up on me in a couple days. Getting old is heck. Things stop working. Things fall off.

So, what'd you get for your birthday?

Thanks.I got :Brand new skis with bindings, cement for my launch pad,track shoes (love track), Camelback with water bladder,fun flyers nothing beats them, there fun!!SOME NEW SCHOOL CLOTHS!and some other nick-nacks.Plus most importantly a birthday cake!! Thanks Rocketman 13 maybe 14 still thinking

Hey when you mean things start falling off you mean hair right??LOL

To bad I don't have no rocket buddies in my area that I could invite to lauch some rockets or something fun.I really only have one friend since I was in K and he became popular and I stayed average but were great buds. Rocketman 13 I am going to stick with 13!!

oh, noooooo... .*hair* doesn't fall *off*....

It migrates back into your body and finds more creative places to exit rather than the top of your head....

...i got a great "comb-over" going on in my left ear 'bout right now... :D

Originally posted by jflis
oh, noooooo... .*hair* doesn't fall *off*....

It migrates back into your body and finds more creative places to exit rather than the top of your head....

You got that right, Jim. I tried Rogaine for a year; it didn't do jack for my receding hairline, but it did seem to cause my back hair to thicken considerably. :D

Well my dad's theory on hair is as follows:

Hair doesnt grow where there is lots of activity. This is why men have bald patches and women dont grow beards.

well, from what *i've* heard, men who are bald in the front are "thinkers" and those bald in the back of the head are "sexy"...

...when they meet in the middle it means "they *think* they're *sexy*"....

Or as I tell my friends at work,

"Underneath all that hair, there's a bald man, waiting to show the world who's boss. In the meantime, GET BACK TO WORK!"

WW (A bald guy)

Originally posted by Rocketman 13
Hey I really liked those pictures you guys posted and so did my teacher an x-Navy guy.If you got any more picture please post them here.Especially one envoling the Marines he seems to like them a lot. Also I don't know if you supposed to post you Birthday or not but mine was on April, 3 and now I am 14 and I have only 4 more years until I can get certified for level 1 then I hope to at least to get to L2. Thanks Rocketman 13 or should it be 14???

Sorry, no more pictures. I received those via Email by way of a military buddy. BTW, HAPPY BIRTHDAY dude! That's awesome you're into rocketry.

Originally posted by jflis
well, from what *i've* heard, men who are bald in the front are "thinkers" and those bald in the back of the head are "sexy"...

...when they meet in the middle it means "they *think* they're *sexy*"....

I once saw a T-shirt that said, "It's not a bald spot, it's a solar collector for a sex machine!" lol Loved that one.

Loopy

Thank you everbody and I am a bit bummed that there no more pictures but no big deal. Thank you so much everybody and may you all have a full set of hair and good rocket launches!! LOL

Rocketman 13

It's all dead cells, anyway. I got tired of paying twelve bucks to cut five bucks' worth of hair... finally convinced my wife that it would be okay if I shaved the remainder off. One of the best personal grooming decisions I've ever made.:)

I personally prefer to use my testosterone for something more meaningful than growing hair!

WW

Back