Must be getting cold out!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nomopbo

Reaction score
Wow,
I haven't logged in and seen this many new posts in awhile. Must be getting cold out.:)

Originally posted by nomopbo
Wow,
I haven't logged in and seen this many new posts in awhile. Must be getting cold out.:)

Might have something to do with almost 1600 members now.

well, it's been cold in the North East lately.

Heck, last night they took the brass monkey off the Empire State bulding... :D :D :D

Originally posted by jflis
well, it's been cold in the North East lately.

Heck, last night they took the brass monkey off the Empire State bulding... :D :D :D

It aint that cold yet, quit complainin and go cut some fire wood :D

It sure is getting cold! It hit 65 degrees here in Daytona Beach today! Burrrr...

*SMACK*

:p

I will admit, that while we had a cold spell there, today it *did* warm up into the 40's, so it isn't so bad.

Just took my air conditioners out of the windows last week LOL

Yesterday I had to check several different sources to make sure my calendar was correct. There's no way Thanksgiving can be next week when the temperature outside nearly hit 80! Could you northeasterners please send us some real weather so we can enjoy our holidays?

WW

WW,

I would be happy to trade some soon to come nasty Cleveland, Ohio snow and cold for San Diego. Was there about 30 years ago in the Navy, left Cleveland in January. What a shock!

wick

Back