Music Break: Post Your Favorite 80s Songs...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, it is the leitmotif for Flexia. I even stuffed her into a Flipper t-shirt years before Kurt Cobain was stuffed into a Flipper T-shirt.

And this was on a mixtape from Pat Moriarity, It inspired a comic that Flexia was in.

And, yes, *that * Pat Moriarity....

Hey @Fishhead... if you paste the bare URL into the editor, it will embed the Youtube player. It looks like you are using a browser (quite possible MS Edge) that creates formatted links when copying/pasting URLs. For Edge, info is here: Improved copy and paste of URLs in Microsoft Edge . You can either change your default (I have my default set to "plain text") or you can do your paste from the right-click menu and choose "Paste as -> Plain text".

Hey @Fishhead... if you paste the bare URL into the editor, it will embed the Youtube player. It looks like you are using a browser (quite possible MS Edge) that creates formatted links when copying/pasting URLs. For Edge, info is here: Improved copy and paste of URLs in Microsoft Edge . You can either change your default (I have my default set to "plain text") or you can do your paste from the right-click menu and choose "Paste as -> Plain text".
Thanks. I was wondering why nothing I posted looked like anything everyone else was posting.:rabbitdontknow::facepalm:

Thanks. I was wondering why nothing I posted looked like anything everyone else was posting.:rabbitdontknow::facepalm:
You can always try editing your posts to get the videos to post now that you know... You might need to ask for help from a mod if you wait too long though.

Just found this and liked it a lot! (one for each decade)

Latest posts

Back