Music Break (Because I'm Happy!!!)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a tune from The Martian that I loved the setup on... After scouring ever single file on Commander Lewis' personal drive, this is officially the least disco song she owns.

Last edited:
This is an album I enjoy which on the overall brings me a peaceful feeling. Most of it is instrumental.
The one which begins at 18:45 is one I imagine as the sound track to a sci-fi/fantasy story I play at writing.
And speaking of writing, am taking a break before heading off to our little county seat farm burg's creative writers group weekly meeting at a locally owned bake shop.

Just as I was laying down to get some sleep... David Lee Roth has to pop up in my brain with this...

'Chumbawamba were an English rock band that formed in 1982 and disbanded in 2012. The band constantly shifted in musical style, drawing on genres such as punk rock, pop, and folk. Wikipedia'

Not from round 'ere mate! The rugby league used it as an ad for a few years. I can imagine the meeting 'Let's promote our sport with a drink about getting plastered!'

Still in fairly constant rotation on the radio stations in Oz.

Not from round 'ere mate! The rugby league used it as an ad for a few years. I can imagine the meeting 'Let's promote our sport with a drink about getting plastered!'

Still in fairly constant rotation on the radio stations in Oz.

Now I'm wondering why I thought they were Aussies....🤔

Judging by many of the ruggers I've been around though, it could certainly be an appropriate theme song!:cheers:

A-ha was pretty much a one-hit wonder, but their video for "Take On Me" won a bunch of awards for innovation and is listed as one of the top 25 music videos of all time. I think they had over 10,000 drawings made for the video----all by hand. My favorite music video.

Best -- Terry
PS: Been thinking...there ought to be a TV channel where most or all of the content would be music videos. Music video television...what a concept! But what to call it? MuVidTele? Nah, something short and snappy... ;)

PS: Been thinking...there ought to be a TV channel where most or all of the content would be music videos. Music video television...what a concept! But what to call it? MuVidTele? Nah, something short and snappy... ;)
What about something like TMV? Or Video Music Won?

Back