Moving Sucks

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidMcCann

Reaction score
Yea, TSIA on that one.... but aside from that pain.... It's overall very good. Finally bought a house, and it's exciting..just exhausting. Sanda Floor, Painta wall, I feel like the karate kid... I wind up getting a much larger, and much cooler shop...which will be open all winter finally. score.

So.... My rockets had been packed into a few random corner of the old place, closets, etc. Yea....they're all in one place now. rut-roh-reorge. Maybe she won't notice them stored in our "not bathroom" before I finish up the shop and move it all down there... ;)

28810263786_73ae78bd10_z.jpg

28810262596_9a7311f729_z.jpg

Still gotta hide all the mod rocs someplace...and I know I've got another blue tube optima around here someplace...

Last edited:
Boy do I know it. At least, your babies are coming with you.

I feel your pain, we loaded up a 26' Uhaul this last weekend, and made multiple trips to our storage unit with a 6x12 trailer. All my rockets and tools are packed for at least a couple of weeks. As for the shop congrats on getting one, life is so much easier when you have workspace.

Back