~Moving Sale~

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ibuildstuff4u

Reaction score
Im moving to a larger house in a few weeks and would like to sell off some inventory so I don't have to move it. I have sale prices on my Ultimate rocket fin guides as well as my launch controllers which can be seen at my web site. www.ultimaterocketfinguide.com

Just let me know if you have any questions. The best way to get a hold of me is [email protected] or the E-mail link on the web site.

Thanks, Dale P.

Right now nothing but the site text is loading for me. Happening to anyone else?

Strange, works for me, but I would like to know if it's working for everyone else. Do you have a different browser that you can use? I use Square Space for my web site and it can be a bit picky with older versions of web browsers.

Zeroignite, I can E-mail you some pictures if you cant figure out the problem. Just let me know.

Thanks, Dale P.

Right now nothing but the site text is loading for me. Happening to anyone else?

Yup, me too. Nothing but text on Firefox 31.
I guess this is an old browser since I was notified Firefox 32 is available immediately after hitting the return key to post this (originally) :grin:

So the only place I do see photos in under the photo tab. There are none under the home page or the shop tabs.
... and it fails with FireFox 32.0 also :wink:

Working fine for me - even using Firefox 31! Also working fine with IE 9.0.8112.16421 (I can see why Firefox went with the versioning that they did).

Sale is tempting, but will pass for now. Still need to assemble the guillotine fin jig I got a couple of weeks ago, so it's hard to justify dropping another $100.

I found the culprit. I run NoScript and had to grant the page permission to download scripts from SquareSpace. Once I did that everything worked. NoScript it what I use to keep advertising from overwhelming me as I surf.

Back