• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Moving sale in Renton, WA with many rocket kits for sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack Hydrazine

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I'm having a moving sale this weekend starting today from 9 a.m. to 4:30pm

There are a number of kits I need to sell and I have a few completed ones to sell, too.

If you are interested in coming over and taking a look just PM me.

-Jack

Attachments

• DSCN8974.JPG
    DSCN8974.JPG
    125.9 KB · Views: 268
  • DSCN8975.JPG
    DSCN8975.JPG
    128.4 KB · Views: 245
  • DSCN8976.JPG
    DSCN8976.JPG
    124.2 KB · Views: 240
  • DSCN8977.JPG
    DSCN8977.JPG
    126.8 KB · Views: 238
  • DSCN8978.JPG
    DSCN8978.JPG
    128.1 KB · Views: 240
  • DSCN8979.JPG
    DSCN8979.JPG
    127.9 KB · Views: 234
  • DSCN8980.JPG
    DSCN8980.JPG
    127.1 KB · Views: 224
  • DSCN8981.JPG
    DSCN8981.JPG
    127.4 KB · Views: 211
I'm interested in that SR-X, as well as the Skylab, Citation Patriots, and Olympus kits.

Last edited:
Those are priced to move! Good luck with the right people being close enough to stop by. (I think the plane ticket from North Carolina would reduce the value ratio for me personally). :)

Sandy.

If you are willing to ship...I'd love the Doorknob and a couple others...

Is anyone local that is buying stuff and willing to ship anything by chance? I would love to get some of the plastic models -- Snark, Lacrosse Missile, Mercury 9, Titan IIIc, etc...

All of my Washington contacts are just through business, not personal, but if I had a friend in that area, I would have called in the favor on Friday and bought his stuff at asking price for the whole lot and distributed the stuff I wasn't interested in later. Hope a hobbiest in the area stops by. If so, they'll have Christmas in November.

Sandy.

Are the prices on the kits on green tape the prices you're looking to get for them? When do you leave? I am in Boise but willing to drive up.

Braden

My purchase was safely delivered (thanks to the help of rocket86 (John)) to my family. Can't wait to get a chance to see it in person... Once we get the pandemic settled and I'm assured I'll be able to return to China when I leave, or leave China permanently.

My purchase was safely delivered (thanks to the help of rocket86 (John)) to my family. Can't wait to get a chance to see it in person... Once we get the pandemic settled and I'm assured I'll be able to return to China when I leave, or leave China permanently.

"I love it when a plan comes together!"

Report the threads that are sold, please. We will change it.

I'm having a moving sale this weekend starting today from 9 a.m. to 4:30pm

There are a number of kits I need to sell and I have a few completed ones to sell, too.

If you are interested in coming over and taking a look just PM me.

-Jack

Back