• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Rocketry Forum is on Twitter! Follow us now here: https://twitter.com/rocketforum

For Sale Moving sale in Renton, WA with many rocket kits for sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

Jack Hydrazine

Reaction score
I'm having a moving sale this weekend starting today from 9 a.m. to 4:30pm

There are a number of kits I need to sell and I have a few completed ones to sell, too.

If you are interested in coming over and taking a look just PM me.

-Jack

Attachments

K'Tesh

OpenRocket Chuck Norris
Reaction score
I'm interested in that SR-X, as well as the Skylab, Citation Patriots, and Olympus kits.

Last edited:

Sandy H.

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Those are priced to move! Good luck with the right people being close enough to stop by. (I think the plane ticket from North Carolina would reduce the value ratio for me personally). :)

Sandy.

kelltym88

Reaction score
If you are willing to ship...I'd love the Doorknob and a couple others...

BigMacDaddy

Reaction score
Is anyone local that is buying stuff and willing to ship anything by chance? I would love to get some of the plastic models -- Snark, Lacrosse Missile, Mercury 9, Titan IIIc, etc...

Sandy H.

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
All of my Washington contacts are just through business, not personal, but if I had a friend in that area, I would have called in the favor on Friday and bought his stuff at asking price for the whole lot and distributed the stuff I wasn't interested in later. Hope a hobbiest in the area stops by. If so, they'll have Christmas in November.

Sandy.

UPscaler

Reaction score
Are the prices on the kits on green tape the prices you're looking to get for them? When do you leave? I am in Boise but willing to drive up.

Braden

K'Tesh

OpenRocket Chuck Norris
Reaction score
My purchase was safely delivered (thanks to the help of rocket86 (John)) to my family. Can't wait to get a chance to see it in person... Once we get the pandemic settled and I'm assured I'll be able to return to China when I leave, or leave China permanently.

Sandy H.

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
My purchase was safely delivered (thanks to the help of rocket86 (John)) to my family. Can't wait to get a chance to see it in person... Once we get the pandemic settled and I'm assured I'll be able to return to China when I leave, or leave China permanently.
"I love it when a plan comes together!"