Motors.....yes!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swimmer

Reaction score
Got a call from the local hobby shop today. They got a large shipment of AT G80 4,7,10. Hopefully this is a good sign that more are on the way.

Swimmer

Originally posted by Swimmer
Got a call from the local hobby shop today. They got a large shipment of AT G80 4,7,10. Hopefully this is a good sign that more are on the way.

Swimmer

Hobbytown USA has been getting G80s for some time now for a price of about $17 ea. I just can't wait til the dang RMS reloads start showing up on the shelves. I have a brand new 29-40/120 casing just laying around waiting to be charred. :D

Like you said, hopefully this is really good sign. Heck, just the fact that they are selling motors again is good enough for me.

According to our LCO here in Maine, Ross called him and said that Aerotech is supposedly receiving an insurance check this week, occupancy permit next week, and should be resuming production in 2-3 weeks after that.

Obviously this is like 5th-hand information....

but, take it fwiw...

Nathan

RMS reloads are coming to Hobbytown USA...cool.
I don't have a casing yet, I would like a 29mm 40/120.

would Hobbytown have the 29mm 40/120 casing? The last time I was there they had 18mm and 24mm casings. They might have them in back, maybe I'll have to ask if they do have a 40/120 casing.

Back