• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

motors, rockets, altimeters & tubes

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pa Rob

Reaction score
I am putting the sale on hold. There was more interest and many more questions than I expected. I will repost with more complete lists , descriptions , shipping and prices. Thanks
Rob

Last edited:
OK, I just read red flag when someone opens up with a post with stuff fore sale.
We have no idea who you are ( your choice) with no input to the forum other than stuff for sale....
Some other forums that I belong to won't let you post under buying / selling forums without contributing to the group first. Other wise it might be considered spamming....

That's just me though:2:

JD

I was a member of PARA in PA and MDRA for 4 or 5 years been out of the hobby for a few years so I don't have allot to contribute to the forum. I am just trying clean out my basement.

Scott
I have a Missleworks RRC2 $45.00 I have not made a list of tubes yet most are small from 24mm - 2.5"
Rob

I'll take the second RRC2 if Scott doesn't want it since he inquired first.

Received motor hardware, through mail, from the seller. Quick, easy transaction.

Last edited:
Im just getting back into the hobby any way i can get a list of what ya got?

I think I speak for many, many, many people when I ask, what exactly is left for sale here? motor hardware, yeah I was definitely looking for motor hardware...:confused2:

Last edited:
Back