• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Motors, Eggtimer Mini Switch for Airfest

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thatotherguy501

Reaction score
I'm selling a few things to be picked up at Airfest in September: (2) Aerotech H reloads I bought earlier this year but won't end up needing, and an unassembled Eggtimer Mini Switch kit.

(1) Aerotech H128W-14A: $25
(1) Aerotech H148R-14A: $30
Or take both for $50
20210730_172729.jpg
20210730_172740.jpg

(1) Eggtimer Mini Switch kit (with Wifi connectivity) and Eggtimer data cable: $15
-Bubble-wrapped package opened, but parts bag still sealed and unopened.
20210730_172811.jpg

Cash at Airfest for pickup or PayPal in advance are fine.

Unfortunately, I can't make Airfest. Any chance of shipping the Eggtimer Mini Switch kit?

Unfortunately, I can't make Airfest. Any chance of shipping the Eggtimer Mini Switch kit?

You might be better off purchasing this directly from Eggtimer, but if you'd still like to pay shipping, please send me a PM, and we can make that happen!

Sorry for the late response. I just wanted the cable and so I took your advice and ordered from eggfinder. Thanks and have fun at Airfest.

Back