• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Motors (AT) (CTI), motor hardware, AP, kits, ect...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pnobile

Top Flight Recovery LLC
Reaction score
The following items are for sale with some limitations. All motors, AP, and lighters will need to be picked up in person.

I will be at Airfest next week, I can deliver to any QCRS launch, or deliver to any TWA Bong or Woosh launches at Bong. I will ship if need be.

I will accept cash and Paypal for purchases. If you pickup or want/need something now, Paypal will be preferred.

I don't like uploading pictures on here, but if you'd like one, I will post it for ya...

Motors-

(2) CTI J330 CL retail $59...sale $40 each both sold

(10) CTI L730 CL retail $165...sale $105 each all 10 sold

(2) AT K700 WL retail $154...sale $100 each. both sold

(3) AT K1275 RL retail $154...sale $100 each all 3 sold

(1) CTI M1400 CL retail $299...sale $205 sold

(1) AT M1315 WL retail $299...sale $205. sold

(1) AT M1850 WL retail $394...sale $255 sold

(1) CTI N5800 C* retail $1149...sale $800 sold

(1) CTI N4100 RL retail $949...sale $650 sold

Hardware

CTI 98XL full hardware set. Retail $629...sale $430 sold

CTI 98 XL spacer...sale $28 sold

CTI 98 spacer...sale $25

CTI 98 extended smoke fwd closure...sale $65

AT 75/7680 full hardware set. Retail $630...sale $400 sold

Send me a PM with what u'd like. Reasonable offers will/could be accepted.

More to come later.

Preston

Last edited:
Continued.....

(1) 5 gallon bucket (50lbs.) of 200mc AP.....sale $300 sold

Hundreds of 9 ply birch centering rings with different sized motor mounts cut in all sizes, bulk plate rings...etc. Sized for PML phenolic and Loc Precision tubes. Please name what you'd like and I'm pretty sure I have it. Just too much to list. Priced from $1 to $5. The more you buy, the better deal you will get.

(18) 48in long motor lighters. These are already soldered together, just need to be dipped in your favorite dipping sauce. Top notch stuff, want a pic let me know.

4 boxes (25 in each) 6 foot long ejection lighters....sale $20 a box

Kits (not built)

Original 4in Arrow kit. Not built but is same kit that was flown at a MWP drag race. Looks like it's G10 goodness. $150 sold

Intimidator 4 kit. Kit is FWFG in all orange, with black G10 fins. Real nice looking bird! Sale...$190 sold

PM with what you'd like!

Cash or Paypal preferred.

Preston

Last edited:
Those who ordered items that were needed to be shipped have shipped today at 230pm.

Thanks

Preston

All motors have been sold. Lowered prices on some of the remaining items.

Reminder, I'll be at Airfest so if you want something for pick-up, let me know by today as I'm hitting the road in the morning.

Still have a 50lb bucket of 200mc AP

Lots of 9 ply birch centering rings and bulk head/plate rings

Motor lighters and ejection lighters

Original G10 4in Arrow Kit

Preston

Last edited:
Got my stuff this morning. Super fast shipping. Need a little sanding but I've yet to meet a CR that didn't. They will work great for my next project. Thanks.

Did you cut the rings yourself?

Back