Motor tech from the future!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cameron Anderson

Reaction score
I got this today, Nov 5th. My local vendor got it last Wednesday. CTI has been taking a lot of flak lately and I want to defend them, but come on guys, you can't get a date stamp right?? It just gets people questioning other things. Or am I just nitpicking?

Attachments

• IMG_20191105_174021.jpg
    IMG_20191105_174021.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 261
  • IMG_20191105_174448.jpg
    IMG_20191105_174448.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 257
That label looks like its rolled around for a little bit. Maybe it should have been 2018. Or maybe they started using that batch of tubes a little early, and the tubes were pre-stamped? Maybe?

That label looks like its rolled around for a little bit. Maybe it should have been 2018. Or maybe they started using that batch of tubes a little early, and the tubes were pre-stamped? Maybe?
I got two other reloads (April 2019 and Jan 2019) and wear was consistent across all 3. I'm sure it was just a stamp error, but it's disconcerting.

I wouldn't be worried about it either way. Load it and fly it. If you have an issue with it. They will cover it under warranty.

I wouldn't be worried about it either way. Load it and fly it. If you have an issue with it. They will cover it under warranty.
Oh no, flying it is not a concern. It'll fly, and it will fly well. I know it's just a date stamp, but how hard is it to get right?

Any word on how Jeroen is doing?
I am curious to know, too, but it is really not our business unless the family wants to make it public. I hope he is well physically and emotionally.

Hard to believe the fire was 3 years, 3 months ago.

You guys are all wrong, that date is "good if used by".

You've got it all wrong.. those are "Canadian dates" which are different then the US. They look the same, but they're made of metric maple syrup.

Latest posts

Back