Motor retainer

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

firestarter

Reaction score
I am waiting on a MR from Sheri's Hot Rockets, can anyone recommend a motor retainer for this kit?

Is Sheri shipping again? Say that 3x fast.:neener:

Oh the murcury redstone.That is a 29mm motor mount im pretty sure.I recommend a Aeropack motor retention system.It is $27.00 from Als hobby shop.The other one is Publicmissile HAMR system that is $24.95.Is that a pml motor mount tube? The HAMR system is mostly made for the pml tubes.Im not totaly sure about that.Just call Als they have very informed people that work there.Alex:D

The HAMR system is mostly made for the pml tubes.Im not totaly sure about that.

The HAMR works just fine on non-PML tubes, as well (and at 20% less than the AeroPack,it's a pretty good buy too!)

If you get a kit from her and not from another dealer please send me her current contact information. Any info will help!!!

Is there something I am missing here? Is there something I should know about Sheri's Hot Rocktets?

Is there something I am missing here? Is there something I should know about Sheri's Hot Rocktets?

oh please............lets not start this again, :bangbang::bangpan::hot::madnote::bang:

firestarter, you might want to do a search through some of the older posts.

After using the search engine, looks like I opened a can of worms. Sorry guys, but being a BAR, I like any rocket that's a scale of an actual rocket.
Luckily, I used paypal if things don't work out.

Back