• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

xx Motor hardware and Unbuilt fiberglass kits

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dirkDIRK

Reaction score
Hello All,

After a few shorts years and because of many factors I have decided to put rocketry on hold and sell some of my high power stuff to people willing to use and fly them as they are meant to be rather than sit in a corner looking sad and not built and flying.

I have quite the hectic schedule during the week so please bear with me in getting shipments out. I plan to use priority mail unless otherwise requested and buyer pays actual shipping cost.
I have the original shipping boxes that every thing came in and will ship in those boxes. only one item does not have a box and may take extra time to ship. I will provide the buyer with the tracking number once I have it.

I will check this as much as possible but I may be delayed. shipments should go out on the weekends.

All motor hardware is new and unused.

Prices are for the item only as shipping will vary depending on location.

Feel free to make a reasonable offer some items are negotiable other are not and the price is firm.

If you are local to northernish MD or in the Columbia area we can arrange a time to meet and shipping will be free. I am willing to drive a bit if that helps also just let me know what your thinking.

I prefer standard paypal payment even for local "pickup".

If local I have a few mid power motors free and some built high power (not painted) kits free if you want them again message me and I will let you know what I have.

Items:

1: Aerotech 5412SC - 54 mm starter motor kit combo - $275 - sold

2: Ceseroni P38 starter kit 38 mm motor hardware - $120 - sold

3: Aerotech RMS 29/120 hardware - $60 - sold

4: Wildman mach 2 (not 1 as originally poster) fiberglass- $80

5: Madcow rogue fiberglass - $150 - sold

6: Madcow DX3 dual deploy 2.6" version fiberglass 54mm mmt - $150 - sold
- Has some marks when I was planing the build but nothing else done to it yet
- no shipping box yet.
-May be missing the switchband but I don't think this came with it originally I will double check for those interested.

I appreciate all the insight and build techniques this forum has offered. The builds have been fun and challenging.

I have dual deploy hardware I will list at a later date after I take inventory.

live and let fly.

Thanks all.

Last edited:
Please close this only item left was moved to a new post.

Thank you

Back