Motor/case ID?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ggoldy

Reaction score
On the combined '05 certified motor list, I found a G77r and G79w by aerotech, but I can't find info on the case/cases they fit. Any ideas?

29/120. If you have 29 mm highpower closures (NOT 29/40-120) then all you need is a new 120 case. They are relatively inexpensive, around $25-30.

A new HP case between the 100 and the 180? I hadn't thought to look for that. Now I'm on the 'info hunt'. Thanks.

For those attending the NARCON convention this weekend, the vendors had the new G77 reload, which fits a 29/180 HPR casing. He may have had the others but I was browsing through the new section and saw them. Also, the new SU motors stick out like a sore thumb, very identifyable via their flourescent green lettering and highlights. Nice looking motors. Al's Hobbies is the one that had em in stock and I would call him fast if you want them.

Carl

Originally posted by CTulanko
For those attending the NARCON convention this weekend, the vendors had the new G77 reload, which fits a 29/180 HPR casing.
Carl

Actually that's the 29/120 HPR casing. Shorter tube and HPR closures. The first red line G's. Gotta get some. Been flying the WL's since last LDRS.

Al
BRS VP

Back