motor availability in a week..?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron Soto

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
thinking i missed my opportunity to get motors for the the 13/14th.. any advice? i've literally been swamped for 2 weeks..

as for my 4" ABM... that's pretty much out i think. i do want to take my time with my next vehicle. the Athena is basically ready to finish, as all the building except attaching the coupler to the payload bay has been completed

ron-

bump...

anyway to get DMS motors this week for Dalzel.. thinking it's too late but..?

ron
Chris's Rocket Supply is right near you in Georgia. I would suggest getting in touch with him to see if he has what you need. You might luck out if he gets them in the mail today.

https://www.csrocketry.com/

Which motor and is it for a CERT flight?
was basically looking for 29mm motors for the LOC Athena. From high G's to medium H's. And yes this could be for my wifes L1 if a 29mm H can be had. The athena is almost completed except paint.

I have 2 38mm H219's for my Zephyr which has been repaired from a crumple just above the forward fin area. if another 38mm H or I is available.. perfect. Obviously, i'd bring cash..

ron-

was basically looking for 29mm motors for the LOC Athena. From high G's to medium H's. And yes this could be for my wifes L1 if a 29mm H can be had. The athena is almost completed except paint.

I have 2 38mm H219's for my Zephyr which has been repaired from a crumple just above the forward fin area. if another 38mm H or I is available.. perfect. Obviously, i'd bring cash..

ron-
message send

Back