More Rocketeering This Morning...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

milehigh

Reaction score
Yep…out and about and launching rockets at 7 a.m. this morning. Perfect weather in sunny Colorado! 56 degrees and clear, and no wind.

Since the ol’ Hornet is my designated flagship, it gets launched first at every flying session.

Perfect flight for #13 today on a ½A. Streamer deployed and the model landed within 25 feet of the launcher!

Next up was the maiden flight of my new Star Trooper on a ½A-4T. Flew nice, straight, and HIGH. Not bad for such a small engine.

Unfortunately, the model was recovered with a fin completely missing. Stinkin’ nose cone snap-back again. Back to the workbench for a new fin and a longer shock cord…Sigh!

Anyway, had fun….!Hornet Aug 31, 2016.jpgStar Trooper Aug 31, 2016 04.jpgStar Trooper Aug 31 2016 02.jpg

Sweet looking. Seems that "Star Trooper" is a hit. I see a few here have build that bird.

I've been eyeing the Star Trooper lately. It has a certain appeal to it. I only have two mini rockets at the moment, a BT-20 Exocet and a BT-5 Optima. Need more minis.

Latest posts

Back