More Prayers

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mjennings

Reaction score
Just found out a guy who was in my brother's high school class got hit by an IED in Afghanistan. Corry and 5(maybe 6 my mom wasn't clear on the details) other Rangers were in a Humvee when hit. Corry has head trauma and is in a medically induced coma. At least one of the other Rangers is dead. The Doctors are very hopeful, that he'll make it through. He's however not stable enough to return Stateside. I believe both his parents flew to be with him. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.

Consider it done- for him, his buddies and his family.

Evil Ed

I will pray for him as I do our own over there. He's in Germany now or still in Afghanistan?
fred

Him, his fellow brothers in arms and family will be in our thoughts and prayers

Thanks all. I do not know if he is in Germany or still in Afghanistan. All my mom said was he was not stable enough for the trip state side.

Thanks all. I do not know if he is in Germany or still in Afghanistan. All my mom said was he was not stable enough for the trip state side.
I'm sure he's getting great care wherever he is :)
Cheers
fred

Our family will pray for these heroes as they sacrifice so much for our country.

Back